Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#ntchat

So, I'm currently participating in #ntchat at the moment, well, I'm being more of an observer because we are chatting about how to build a new teacher and principal relationship.  Since I'm not quite in my own classroom yet, I think the advice that is being given will help me in the future.  More info to come!

On a side note, I'm using TweetChat for the first time, and I REALLY like the pause button feature since I find myself doing 10 other tasks at the same time!!!  So cool!

(Update):  So I basically observed #nt chat for a little more than an hour.  I saw our classmate, Marissa, on there as well!  Since I couldn't really give my feedback on the discussion of building a new teacher and principal relationship, I figured this information would be beneficial to me in the future!  Anyways, I really like how involved veteran teachers and administrators are in participating in the #ntchat.  Its great to see the collaboration and support to pretty much strangers!  I'm glad to have this extra support in my M.Ed. & Credential journey!

On my 2nd side note, I had a harder time trying to figure out TweetChat other than pausing!  I was trying to figure out how to follow people, and didn't want to miss out on the chat, so I was going back and forth from TweetChat to TweetDeck (which I feel I have mastered!)

2 comments:

  1. Annie, I love #ntchat, I think it's great! I wish that I could have participated in this one but my computer battery was dying and I was at work without my charger :( Anyway, I also feel like I have "mastered" tweetdeck, I never go on regular twitter except when I want to follow back people who follow me. Tweetdeck is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was good to see you there in the cyberworld. I agree that this was a topic that will be beneficial to us in the future when we are employed at a school and in a classroom. Hopefully I'll remember some of the things that were said!

    ReplyDelete