Monday, December 5, 2011

My New Year's Resolution...

So.. I know it's awhile til the new year, but I feel like 2011 has come and gone way too quickly!!  With finals (or in grad school... final presentations and final papers) here basically next week, I've been trying to keep myself sane by thinking about how much fun I am going to have with all of my family home for the holidays!  Then, I got to thinking about what I want to do for my new years resolution.  To be honest, I've NEVER kept my new years resolution past... maybe a month (and I think that's pushing it!).  So, this year, I REALLY want to knock completing my New Year's resolution off my bucket list...

Here are my ideas (in inspiration to some of my facebook friends who have kept their resolutions):
  • Complete some organized work-out/run/marathon (ie: Mud Run, Breast Cancer walk, Turkey Trot, Bike the Bridge, etc.) at least once a month. (I had a friend do some sort of 5k or more once a month and she truly was an inspiration!)
  • Become part of the 365 days picture group (talked about in my blog reflection for EC&I 831)... or maybe a 52 week picture group since once a week sounds a little more realistic... (but with today's technology of smart phones, why wouldn't I be able to take a picture with my cell phone and post it somewhere every day???)
Any one else have other inspirations for their New Years resolutions???

On a side note... I'm counting down the days til the 20th (15 more days) until I pick up my nieces and nephews (and bro and sis-in-law) and we meet the rest of the family + extended family and head to Disneyland!  I can't wait to have all of my nieces and nephews together for the first time since my youngest niece was born!! :)

My nephew Anthony (Aaron's brother)
Kaila, Andrew, and Karessa (My nieces and nephew in Seattle, WA)


















My newest niece Elissa






My nephew Aaron on his 1st Birthday (Anthony's brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment