Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Ok.. So in between Innovation Week and my cruise vacation, I've been away from all sorts of phone, internet, television connection for almost a week and boy did it feel good to disconnect, but in the back of my mind, I kept thinking about work and things I needed to do for school.  Now, I kind of was forced to stay away because the slow Internet connection on the boat, a $0.75 per MINUTE charge, plus tax and connection fees were ridiculous and out of my price range!  Anyways, looking at Tweetdeck and everyone's blog posts, it seems that I missed out on us connecting with other students at U of R!  I'm excited to hear more about everything I missed and I will be posting more on my Innovation week later on tonight!  I'm sad to have ended my vacation, but I'm glad to be back home!

1 comment: