Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Teacher Chat #ntchat

So, I had to take a break from my homework in EDUC 572 (The Psychology of Mathematical Thinking).  My break consisted of literally sitting on the couch and thinking about how overwhelmed I am right now!  School, homework, three jobs, having to drive all over San Diego for my three jobs, and balancing my personal life are all catching up to me this semester!  Anyways, after all that thinking, I logged onto tweetdeck and found some cool posts on #ntchat (New Teacher Chat).  Since many of us are new teachers or going to be new teachers, I thought there was tons of great info and I was able to stumble upon their archive of educational chats and their website... so I thought I'd share with you all!!

Here are two resources for New Teacher Chat!!
New Teacher Chat #ntchat (from the creator, Lisa Dabbs @teachingwthsoul
New Teacher Chat

I have yet to REALLY check it out (I really need to get back to my other homework) but I'll let you all know if I find anything else interesting!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Annie! I will have to check it out...I put #ntchat on my tweetdeck as well but just as you are, I am overwhelmed with multiple jobs and school and life! I'll let you know if I find anything else that's interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete