Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Question...

So, I'm on campus at USD and I'm using a computer in the lab upstairs in SOLES.  I was going to try to do a little work for our class and browse some chats that I have on my tweetdeck on my computer that is currently at home.  I tried to log onto tweetdeck through using the browser and not have it on the desktop (since this is a shared computer), but is that possible?  On tweetdeck's homepage, there is an option for "web" but you have to be approved to use the Beta application.  Has anyone else used something different to check out different hashtags??  I tried searching #ipadchat on twitter, but it only gave me posts of people who I'm following.  I think I'm missing a step inbetween there to actually find everything posted to that hashtag, so any help would be appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. There is a way to search a # within the twitter web UI, but without seeing your screen I'm not sure what advice to give you.
    You can also just go to search.twitter.com and look for it that way.
    Jenroberts1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!! I'll check it out!!

    ReplyDelete